This month’s mad scientist alum news brings us novels, short stories, translations, and honorable mentions!
Caroline Yoachim had three stories published in anthologies in September: “Faceless Soldiers, Patchwork Ship” in Infinity Wars (Solaris, 2017), “Dreams as Fragile as Glass” in The Sum of Us: Tales of the Bonded and Bound (Laksa Media Group, 2017), and “Dancing in the Midnight Ocean” in Oceans: The Anthology (Holt Smith, 2017).
S. Qiouyi Lu translated “Möbius Continuum,” by Gu Shi, for the September issue of Clarkesworld.
- Crich, Kelda “Jorōgumo,” Weirdbook #32.
- Dorei, Megan “Glass,” Dystopia Utopia.
- Eikamp, Rhonda “Some Pictures of Monsters,” The Dark 15.
- Guignard, Eric “The Inveterate Establishment of Daddano & Co.,” Nightscript II.
- Kiste, Gwendolyn “Reasons I Hate My Big Sister,” Nightscript II.
- Tanquary, Nicole “In a Room,” Not One of Us 56.
- Ward, Marlee Jane “The Beasts and the Birthday, “ Aurealis #90.